Do you want to help ACSO improve its services?
Do you want to share your experiences as a service user to help ACSO understand what consumers want and need?
Apply to join the ACSO Consumer Advisory Group
The Consumer Advisory Group (CAG) is a group of current and previous ACSO service users who play a key role in making sure consumer voices inform ACSO’s work. You can help make sure services and supports are delivered when and where they are needed most.
As a CAG member:
- You will need to complete an information & expression of interest form
- There will be an informal interview.
- You will be required to participate in the group for at least 12 months.
- You will be required to participate in monthly CAG meetings at Richmond which run for approximately 2 - 4 hours and include lunch.
- You will be paid for your input.
For more information please contact CAG Co-ordinator, Amanda Johnson, email@example.com